So far, I am noticing a big difference since I have downloaded 9.4. Response seems a lot snappier, everything is right there under my fingers. Like, if I am reading an email, I finish, and hit escape and delete, the next one is right there for me to enter on, instead of making me wait. And I, so far, haven't had to get irritated by all the repetition when window eyes is reading me the email. That's all I've checked out so far, but from what I can tell, way to go, GW! Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:45 AM
To: matthew dyer ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Get Window-Eyes 9.4 for the best Windows Experience

Call GWMicro. If you owned a copy of Window Eyes, I'm sure they can find a
record of it and tell you how much to get current.

-Bob Ringwald

-----Original Message----- From: matthew dyer via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 3:05 PM
To: Aaron Smith ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Armando Maldonado

,

Does anyone know how much it would cost to upgrade from 7.0 to 9.4. I do
not have a cd with my serial number on it anymore.  I am just wonderikng.

Matthew