Hello,

I have struggled with User windows, since I learned Window-Eyes scripting at
the same time I learned Window-Eyes.

When working with some programs, I find there is text in a specific color that
should be indicated to the user at presentation and that the WindowClips
functionality of Window-Eyes works, it seems a bit overkill.

Can you tell me how to have all maroon text in a specific application speak
using User-Windows. I have read the documentation on UserWIndows a couple of
times, but can’t figure out if more than one can be active, how to set a
highlight color for one, and other likely controls.

Best wishes,

Jonathan