I cannot help you but wanted to chime in here.  Be careful when messing around
with that link.  Supposedly if you accidently click on it, there is no turning
back. This info comes from Microsoft itself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Neville via Talk
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:01 AM
To: Window Eyes
Subject: I have had enough

Hi Listers,

I have had enough doing battle with Windows 10 wanting to update my
system every couple of hours. So, it is time to stop it in its tracks
before I loose my cool.

A couple of weeks ago there was mention of a file in two formats to deal
with this pest.  I thought I had saved the messages to a safe place but
now can't locate them.

Could someone please post the info once again so I can deliver this pest
a mortal blow.

Also some details on how to use the file would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Neville.