        From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Byers via Talk
Sent: April 17, 2016 11:30 PM
To: Carol and Roger <carogsm...@embarqmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: In the process of upgrading to Windows 10, but a question or
two

If possible, I also would like this tool.

Rob.

On 17-Apr-16 8:26 AM, Carol and Roger via Talk wrote:
> OK, I give up.
>
> Can someone please send me the link to download the media tool to
> upgrade to Windows 10 on a 64-bit Windows 7 PC running Home Premium?
> I would even be pleased to burn it to disk or a flash drive..  Thank you.
>
> Carol
>

> On 4/16/2016 4:48 PM, Loy via Talk wrote:
>> I had this same problem with a laptop I was upgrading, I downloaded
>> the Media tool and the installation went fairly quickly.
>> "2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of
>> righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at
>> that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his
>> appearing. "

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/lras%40sprynet
.com.

>>    >>>> For subscription options, visit
>>    >>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>>> List archives can be found at
>>    >>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>>> _______________________________________________
>>    >>>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>>    >>>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>    >>>>
>>    >>>> For membership options, visit
>>    >>>>

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tinneyb%40char
ter.net.

>>    >>>> For subscription options, visit
>>    >>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>>> List archives can be found at
>>    >>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>>
>>    >>> _______________________________________________
>>    >>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>>    >>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>    >>>
>>    >>> For membership options, visit
>>    >>>

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjean
ie%40aapt.net.au.

>>    >>> For subscription options, visit
>>    >>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>> List archives can be found at
>>    >>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>> _______________________________________________
>>    >>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>>    >>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>    >>>
>>    >>> For membership options, visit
>>    >>>

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/larryhiggins22
%40comcast.net.

>>    >>> For subscription options, visit
>>    >>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>> List archives can be found at
>>    >>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >>>
>>    >>
>>    >> _______________________________________________
>>    >> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
>> of the
>>    >> author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>    >>
>>    >> For membership options, visit
>>    >>

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/p.wildcat1234%
40gmail.com.

>>    >> For subscription options, visit
>>    >> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >> List archives can be found at
>>    >> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>    >
>>    >

>>    Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>
>>    For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gm
ail.com.

>>    For subscription options, visit
>>    List archives can be found at
>> author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>
>> For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/carogsmith%40e
mbarqmail.com.

>> For subscription options, visit