Hi.
I use Becky and don't have that problem.  I can read this reply.  You might try
arrowing to the message window, hit insert R, and arrow to the edit line and
check it.  That's supposed to take care of some problems.  I'm fairly computer
dumb, so don't know why.  Hope this helps.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com