Hi Chris,

Yes, I did try the same solution that someone else shared yesterday, and
what do you know, Maximizing the Window fixed the problem.

I tell ya, I know a fair amount about computers and most of the
operating systems since DOS to the current, and I still amaze myself at
just how Dangerous I can be, to myself and others!

I never once considered Maximizing the window because when I wrote an
Email from Scratch, it all worked fine, so I thought the edit window was
fine.

Who would have thought the edit Window would be different from the one
used when starting an Email from Scratch?

but thanks for the help Chris, and Thanks to who ever shared the same
suggestion a day or so ago.

the Amazing Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>