I’m having an issue with Word 2010 on the new Win10 laptop I’m using. Well technically it isn’t new but that’s beside the point. The problem I’m having is that when I write something and then try to arrow through to read what I wrote WE doesn’t speak. Nor do I get anything if I backspace to delete something. It acts like the document is blank except that it doesn’t even say blank. I’ve checked that the screen is maximized and it does seem to be, so that would seem to rule that out as the cause. So I’m not sure what could be causing this. I’m using the Office version of WE9.4. Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so. _______________________________________________ Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/archive%40mail-archive.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
