From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Bryan Peterson via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 8:43 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Problem in Word 2010

I’m having an issue with Word 2010 on the new Win10 laptop I’m using. Well
technically it isn’t new but that’s beside the point. The problem I’m having is
that when I write something and then try to arrow through to read what I wrote
WE doesn’t speak. Nor do I get anything if I backspace to delete something. It
acts like the document is blank except that it doesn’t even say blank. I’ve
checked that the screen is maximized and it does seem to be, so that would seem
to rule that out as the cause. So I’m not sure what could be causing this. I’m
using the Office version of WE9.4.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.