Hello. I was wondering could some one take a look at this website. The link will be at the end of the message. There is this one Italian restaurant my husband and I go to a lot since it is only a few blocks away from our apartment. Before the name change I could access the menus since there were in a PDF format, but after the name change when I try to look up the menus for some reason window eyes is not reading the text of the menus. I even tried the virtual app to see if that would make a difference but no such luck. I would like to have some idea as to how to get the person to make the menus accessible on the website. How do I go about doing this? The web site link is: ulivo restaurant menus link http://ulivorestaurant.com/menus.php