My first windows computer had both internet explorer and netscape in it. It also had outlook express and a whole bunch of other programs in it, and it came with the software and big books. It came with the monitor, and a scanner and a Boston Acoustics speaker set with a subwoofer . Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:55 AM
To: A I Squared Support
Subject: Microsoft forcing Edge on the Masses?

Hello,

In years past, If I remember correctly, Microsoft was in some kind of
trouble because they were packaging Internet Exploder with Windows 95
and 98.  At the time, there was a Company named, Netscape that had their
own Browser and they had filed some sort of complaint against Microsoft.
The result was that Microsoft was said to have an unfair advantage, and
had to start shipping their Windows Operating Systems without I.E.  Thus
giving the Users the freedom to choose which Browser they would use.

Here we are 20 years later, and according to some of you, Evil Microsoft
is planning on forcing people to use only Edge?

I know some are working themselves up into feeling discriminated against,
and wanting Heads to Roll, but don't let your fears run away without
some real proof.   One article and some here are ready to March on the
White house and demand that Microsoft continue supporting your Favorite
Browsers etc.

I get it.  But, the worst has not happened yet, and so lets see what
really comes out of Microsoft before we start ranting about unfair
life is etc.

Oh, by the way, Life is Unfair.    Not everyone gets what they desire,
and not everyone deserves what they get.

Lets see what Microsoft actually does before we Yell and Scream about
being forced to use Edge.

Grumpy Dave

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com