who makes the operating system? seems to me we are definitely going to
have to go with their decisions in any case, and that is just the way it
is. We can kick and moan, and thrash about and not like it, but that's
just wasting energy. Why not get into a dialogue with them and in that
way, affect what happens instead of being in effect of what happens. :)

--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>