I tried windows - tab, got the results you predicted fine, and then
unloaded window-eyes, loaded jfw 17 and hit insert f10 and found
"settings" center for windows ten which I had not loaded directly, which
was not visible to windows tab or any aspect of the apps in window-eyes
which are suppose to display windows working or hidden, so there is
still something happening with the app inside jfw insert-f10 not visible
to window-eyes. I want to know what is running in the background which
could potentially either slow my PC or something which I need to be
aware of that is, instead, somehow in the background.
THANKS!
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>