Hi Chris,
I'm just curious.  I have a question about the insert-F10.  I tried to
research it when the topic was raised on the list to see exactly what it
did, but all the JAWS list of keystrokes on their website said was
"Windows List,"
And a tutorial on JAWS presented it as an alternative to Alt-Tab and
Windows-Tab.
When I followed your instructions and brought up the list, one was for
Windows Settings, and another was for Groove Music, which was not open.
Neither of these showed up in the Alt rotor, nor in Task View.
I'm not a JAWS user, and by choice, have only Window-Eyes, but I'm curious
about this menu that the Insert-F10 brings up. It showed Window-Eyes, a
running program, and Outlook, running as well.  It also showed the Kurzweil
Appointment Calendar, probably running in the background in case there's a
reminder pending. Groove seems to open by default to play my music, though I
seem to remember choosing Windows Media as the default player.  I can choose
it through the context menu, and have been listening, comparing the two.
Windows Media Player seems slightly muted compared to Groove, so I've left
the default player as Groove.  But again, Groove was not open, nor was
Settings.  So what does the Insert-F10 key do, since there seems to be a
mixture of things running and things not.
Curtis, I think his name was, stated that he used the Insert-F10 as a way to
access invisible windows, and to close programs that were slowing down his
computer? Is this Just JAWS' way of giving users another way to get to
useful programs? There are umpteen ways to bring up settings, and the
Kurzweil calendar too.  So far, I haven't figured out if I can use Groove to
rip CDs, and would use the Start Menu to get to it if I could.
I just brought up the list again, and this time, Settings and Groove are
missing.  So what's the purpose?  Smile.
Rebecca Lineberger
Windows 10, Window-Eyes 9.4