This was my experience as well, If you do not have a password login in Win 7
you will not in Win 10 if you keep all your personal files.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Jacobson via Talk
  To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
  Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2016 3:18 PM
  Subject: RE: Question about upgrading to windows 10

  I am not sure why my experience is different, but I have two computers that
did not have passwords.  When I upgraded both to Windows 10, it is true that
they did not go directly to the desktop, however I was able to just press a
sign-in button and did not have to set up a password.

  Best regards,

  Steve Jacobson