I didn't get this message when I inserted my drive like I did in previous versions of windows.. Maybe wind ten is a bit different. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "Rod Hutton" <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: my computer windows ten

Hi there!
When I plug a thumb drive into my computer, I get a message from auto-play, telling me that a device has been plugged into my computer. Example, the drive I use for putting audio books onto, is simply called audio books. When I plug it into my system, windows says message from autoplay, audiobooks 'K' has been found or something like that..? Then I simnply navigate to it using explorer or a like program to open and read the contense. Hope this help some! Good Luck! de
<KF8LT><Jim>.