HI i just shift tab up to the task bar then arror to file explore open it and you will see all your drives their.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:56 AM
To: talk window eyes
Subject: my computer windows ten

I inserted a thumb drive into my laptop and couldn't located. How do you
locate the various drives using windows ten? Thanks for the info.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com