Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:29:06 +0000
From: Marc Solomon via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
<mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>>
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
<mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>>
Subject: Re: Menus

Naomi,
Are you using the Ribbon or Font dialogue to make these adjustments? What
version of Word? Can you list the exact steps you are using when the problem
occurs?
Regards,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com <http://www.aqua-mail.com/>

On June 12, 2016 7:56:27 AM Naomi Knudsen via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
<mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>> wrote:

I have Windows10 and WE 9.4. WE will not read some of the menu items as it used
to do with Windows7. For example, in Word, when I want to change a font size or
style, WE will not read the menus. Do I need to adjust some setting, or is
their a different way to make these adjustments with Windows10?
Thanks for the help

Blessings,
Naomi in Michigan