From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dgbowles=msn....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Ray Campbell via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:56 AM
To: Reeva Webb <jadedangelpromi...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: betrayal

Darrell:  I'm thinking many of those same thoughts on initially reading
about this.  Kind of looks on the surface like AT&T; they were broken up in
the 80's because they were a monopoly, then have gradually built themselves
back into the huge company they were.
Looks on the surface, also, like typical business dealing, you can't beat
the competition, so you, in the case of Freedom/VFO, buy them out to get rid
of them.

Please, AI Squared staff, shed lite on why you're jumping in bed with the
enemy so to speak.

Ray Campbell
ray153...@gmail.com

On 6/14/16, Reeva Webb via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
> What's going on? Ai2 got eaten by the shark?
>

> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016, Matthew Chao via Talk
> <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What company joined Freedom Scientific?--Matthew Chao.
>>

>> On 6/14/2016 10:27 AM, Darrell Bowles via Talk wrote:
>>
>>> Let me get this straight:
>>>
>>> The company that is sued by freedom scientific, now joins  them? How
>>> are we supposed to be assured of  excellent customer service?
>>>
>>> That is not exactly Freedom Scientific's strong point.

>>> List archives can be found at
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

>> List archives can be found at
>>

> --
> "The world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never
> promised, night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked"
> Walls Of Jericho
>

> Reeva
> List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at