From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dgbowles=msn....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of multi 85 via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:02 PM
To: net bat <net...@comcast.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: betrayal

I am not one, but also funny for the users of magnifiers. I mean, Zoomtext
and Magic both big names, now will innovation become less because only one
magnifier? We still have small companies competing, brave NVDA, Dolphin and
System Access. I wonder if any other hardware will come out to challenge
Hims and Humanware, since Pac Mate was dead failure.

On 6/14/16, net bat via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
> you already know what is going to happen.
> virtually all schools,businesses use jaws. not window eyes.
> when all the dust settles jaws will be the only screen reader choice.
> you will pay there price or do without.
> it won't be profitable for one company to support two screen readers.
> look at what many companies have done. they usually look for companies
> that are in trouble, buy them out for pennies on the dollar. then put
> them out of business. to aquire there buildings and land.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comca
st.net.
> List archives can be found at

> List archives can be found at