Hi Chris: It was my fault mentioning trade regulations - didn't think about
the possibility they were in financial trouble - should have since I have
thought that for several years now but panic seems to temporarily block
rational thinking sometimes.
I said it would likely do no good contacting government in my last post
after a calmer reflection on the situation.
Had the folks at WindowEyes not done this they may have had to just turn off
the lights, lock the door and go home sooner rather than later.
At least this way there may be a smooth transition for us clients into
whatever the future will hold.
Doug, Aaron and Dan will do what they can - of that I am confident.
We have known them for many, many years and they are pretty good people me
thinks and quite professional.
Rick USA