Karyn

I doubt that anti-trust can come into play in this situation.  For one
thing, there is no barrier to entry into the screen reader/equipment
market other than it makes little economic sense for anyone to do so given
the economy and the disincentives for entrepreneurship.  The other, given
the first, is that these are struggling businesses that are just
attempting to keep afloat.
If the Justice Department attempted to block this, all that would happen
is that AISquared would likely fold not survive.
These are mergers and consolidations out of desperation more than anything
else.
Keep in mind that when HJ and GW-Micro came into existence, we were at the
beginning of the era of the dotcoms.
We are not now living in such a time.

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need.
 Charles Spurgeon