I wouldn't know. LOL.

-----Original Message----- From: Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:03 AM
To: Chris Skarstad ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: David Wu interview and a bit of encouragement

He  said MAGic was a good product lollollollollol

On Thursday, June 16, 2016, Chris Skarstad via Talk <
talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

    I heard it, and really, what do you expect the guy to say?

 Of course he's going to say everything's ok for now, which it is.  Look
folks, the sun came up this morning, our computers are all working,
Window-eyes is still running, your fave sports team played a game last
night and, depending on how they did they either won or lost. In other
words, things haven't changed drasticly due to this new business decision.
If you really enjoy using AI Squared's products, please keep supporting
them as long as you can by purchasing their products if you need to do so
or just send them a nice email of encouragement.  If some of you knew how
small of a space this is, you'd understand why this had to happen. I don't like it when a giant company eats a small one up. But remember a tiny lil
company from St. Petersburg called Henter-Joyce?  The same exact thing
happened to them and JAWS is still around.  Wether you like JAWS or not is
the opinion of each person reading this and that's up to you.  I said all
that to say, just wait this thing out and see what happens. For the next 6
months or so things will work as normal.  If something happens, we'll keep
with it. We blind folks are certainly good enough to keep with the changes
around us. If we weren't we'd still be using abacuses to do math, or punch
cards for computers.  Clearly, we're a better bunch than that. For now,
everything is fine.  We'll see what happens next year, and we'll roll with
it. Relax, folks!