From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of bk via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 1:28 PM
To: gw <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: becky email

Hello, until a couple days ago, I would tab from the message list to a
message in Becky, and wineyes would read it. Now when I tab to the
message window, wineyes says, vertical, vertical, edit box. I can't even
arrow up and down through the message. All I get is blank blank. I know
there is text there because I turn on NVDA and it reads it. Has anyone
experienced this, or have an answer to this puzzle? Any help is
appreciated.

Butch

List archives can be found at