Hi there!

Just wondered how long you have had your AMD processor? I have had an AMD since laround mid 2012 and have experienced little or no issues with it. I use IE, Google Chrome and occasionally FireFox. I have Windows 10 with 4 GB of ram and a 1 TB hard drive. Just wondered what your set up was and why you might be experiencing these issues? Feel free to write me off list at wohlg...@gmail.com if you have any other questions. Good Luck! And Have A Great Day! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.