I checked and volume control is checked.  Have ;any other ideas?

-----Original Message----- From: Reg Webb via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:43 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Wimamp problem

Hi russ

Press control+p for preferences, find output plug ins in the treeview,
and tab to the one you're using - Wave or Direct Sound.  Tab once more
and press spacebar on "configure".  Tab through there, exploring the
various tabs, and you should find reference to "volume control".  Make
sure this is checked.  In the Wave output plug in, there is an
alternative volume control, if you don't want Winamp's volume to change
as, for example your screen reader's speech volume changes.
I still love Winamp because of the plug ins and their configurability.

HTH

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>