I would definitely stay above 4 gb of RAM and preferably 6 GB if you can do it.
I ran a netbook on 4 gb of RAM after uping that from 2 gb and it ran slow.

If you can go with a 13 in model, you can get better specs.  I forget at the
moment what we paid for the Asus machine I now have but it's much better than
the Acer netbook I was running.

Thanks.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com
Using WE   9.4 on HP Pavilion running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and I.E. 11
as default browser and Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with Office
2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Vipre Antivirus on boht machines.

Join me in supporting the Illinois Council of the Blind through our GoFundMe
page at www.gofundme.com/icb2015.