Simply put, I believe edge shall never be accessible. Microsoft has decided
to screw screen reader users over and that is that. To add insult to
injury, we must evidently put up with people who should know better making
apologies for microsoft and trying to explain why black is white.

--
Sent from Kevin's iPhone.