From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+john_farley=btinternet....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 7:38 PM
To: net bat; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: maybe you will believe me now. Re: the upgrade assistant says
the display driver is blocking installation

Using this link, my tablet is in the first reboot.  I didn't have any
display error issues.
I downloaded the media creation utility that is 17mb.

I won't be truly happy until it is complete but didn't have any issues up
until the first reboot.
To Be Continued...
Chris

Ai Squared Support