From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Kenneth Son via Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2016 2:43 AM
To: Chris Grabowski <cgrabow...@aisquared.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: outlook 2016

Greetings.
I have Window eyes 9.1 installed and I took the chance and signed up with
windows 365 and downloaded the office 2016 programs.
Again I am using window eyes 9.1 and when I opened up outlook I could
configure the program and get set up with some email accounts.
I could not read the list of folders and while playing around with outlook
2016 I must have changed a setting and I could no longer read the list of
messages in a tree view.
I just kept getting some kind of dialog that said table view.
Does window eyes 9.1 even work with outlook 2016 or should I get the 9.5
upgrade?
I never could get the treeview of folders to read properly.
After changing some settings the reading of the menus within outlook
2016 just got worse and would not read at all.
I ended up uninstalling the whole office 2016 set of programs and
restoringmy computer to a time earlier just to get rid of any trace of the
office 2016 set of programs.
That seems to be the problem?
Is there a complete setup guide to get window-eyes running and working with
Office 2016?
I may be using a version of Window Eyes that just will not work with these
program.
What's the problem.
Help help.
Thank you.