Hello,

Thanks to several of you who advised yesterday about unzipping files. However, my Lenovo Yoga laptop has no application key and Shift F10 did not give me options dealing with unzipping files. I'm guessing there is a workaround for the application key but I can't find that information anywhere. If anyone has a suggestion, your help would be much appreciated. Right now, I can't even unzip my Window-Eyes upgrade file.

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Bob Martin