Hey guys,

Alright, my frustration is really growing, and i need your help with finding a solution. I am finding more and more web pages are extremely slow. I find that when i'm on a web page with the latest firefox and window-eyes, i cn literally press the down or up arrow key, and literally count seconds from when i depress the key until window-eyes starts talking. I'll sit there and count, 1, 2, 3, etc. It's really annoying. I find it particularly happens on newspaper and news sites. How can i get rid of this problem. All i care about is the text. Pictures and other stupid images mean absolutely nothing to me. Quite frankly it's a huge time waster, and those little blocks of 30 seconds add up during the course of a day when i'm trying to be productive. Any solutions?