It's Kindle, not Kendal.

Peace.
Linette

On 9/13/2016 8:44 PM, Dave via Talk wrote:
Hello,

A few years ago, Amazon put out a program that was to have made Books,
in the Kendal format, readable by using Amazon's Book reader for the PC.

I did download this Reader, but found it lacking and ended up not using
it.

Now that two or three years have gone by, does anyone on this list have
any recent experience with this Reader by Amazon?

Does it work?  Are there issues I should know about?    And of course,
does it work with Window Eyes or NVDA?

Thanks for any comments,

Grumpy Dave