My way around this is to make sure Thunderbird is open and then close and restart Window-Eyes. It works quite well.

Carol

On 9/14/2016 2:25 PM, Chris Skarstad via Talk wrote:
Yes i can definitely confirm this behavior. To reproduce this, do the following.

1.  Open TB

2. open a message in the list and press enter, and Window-eyes will begin to read the message just as it should. But then a few seconds later, right in the middle of reading the message, Window-eyes will interrupt the email and read the subject line of the message again, and then continue reading as if nothing ever happened. is there a setting we need to change in Thunderbird to solve this? Yes it it is small but it slows me down when I have to essentially hear every subject line twice. This only happens during the first time the message is opened. If you press the control key to silence Window-eyes and then do a ssay-all manually, the subject line isn't read twice.