From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Jarvis via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:38 PM
To: Casey <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Introducing Window-Eyes 9.5.3

I am using Thunderbird and it is not repeating the subject line for me.
It just starts reading the email.  Latest window-eyes, and latest
Thunderbird.  Rick

On 9/14/2016 11:32 AM, Casey via Talk wrote:
Hi I see in this new update.
The problem with Thunderbird repeating itself hasn't been fixed.
You can open Thunderbird and then restart window-eyes and it will go away.
But if you have messages grouped by conversation and you expand A thread.
and the clasap it the repeating itself will start all over again.
It would be nice if this could get looked in to and done asway with.
So if anyelese is having this lets let them know and maybe will will get
this looked in to and fixed.
I know that it isn't A big major thing but it is still annoying non the
less.
So please look in to it and maybe we will get A fix for this.