Joe, were you able to link your contacts with this mail app? I can't find any way to import my contacts, nor export from contacts to the mail app or the People app. The mail app is a vary basic mail app, may have give Windows live mail or Thunderbird a try. I couldn't even find a spell checker with this Mail app. Good luck. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Norton via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 9:48 PM
Subject: any hints for using the Mail app on Windows 10

Hi listers:

Are there any hints for actually using the mail app on Windows 10?

I get most of it, but, wonder if there are shortcut keys and other
information that would be useful to Window-Eyes users?

Thanks!

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bricemijares%40att.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com