From: Brice Mijares [mailto:bricemija...@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:54 AM
To: Joseph Norton <joseph.nor...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: any hints for using the Mail app on Windows 10

Joe, were you able to link your contacts with this mail app? I can't find
any way to import my contacts, nor export from contacts to the mail app or
the People app. The mail app is a vary basic mail app, may have give Windows
live mail or Thunderbird a try. I couldn't even find a spell checker with
this Mail app. Good luck.