Hi there FOLKS!

I received the windows 10 update and it appears to be working very well for the most part. Question, after getting this update, two games that I play rather frequently are now gone not only from the desktop, but they seem to have completely disappeared from my system. They are the default solitaire game and one other called ches titans. Since the only real change to my system was the update would anyone happen to know where they might have went? Yes, I checked the recycle ben and no they weren't there. I even went as far as to check for their particular folders and again couldn't find them. Any ideas on what I might try next..? THANKS MUCH! de

 <KF8LT><Jim>.