From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Jim via Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:00 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: where did they go?

Hi there FOLKS!

I received the windows 10 update and it appears to be working very well for
the most part.  Question, after getting this update, two games that I play
rather frequently are now gone not only from the desktop, but they seem to
have completely disappeared from my system.  They are the default solitaire
game and one other called ches titans.  Since the only real change to my
system was the update would anyone happen to know where they might have
went? Yes, I checked the recycle ben and no they weren't there.  I even went
as far as to check for their particular folders and again couldn't find
them.  Any ideas on what I might try next..?  THANKS MUCH!  de

  <KF8LT><Jim>.

List archives can be found at