Hi I just had A though.
About our window-eyes repeating words or the first lines in our e-mails.
Maybe if they could give us an e-mail address.
And if they would be willing for us to do this.
If we could send them an small mp3 recording sample of what we are dealing with.
And the specks on our systems that we are running.
Like what version of windows and what version of window-eyes we are using.
Maybe that would assist them in getting this resolved for us.
Cause maybe just by us sending in A message and telling them about it doesn't seem to help. Now keep in mind this is just an idea so let me know if this is something that will be something that we can do for this.

--
Casey