HI, I think the problem you described is related to some rather severe focus problems in WE. I have found many instances where We does not load the appropriate setfiles. In your case, after you have gone to the We control panle and discovered that the TB setfile is not loaded, tab until you get to the minimize button and the you will be back in TB. If you then press control backslash to go back to the WE control panel, you will find that the TB setfile is now loaded. Bernie