That would work, but it is a lot of unnecessary work, and you shouldn't have to do it.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: David via Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:40 AM
To: Reg Webb ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Edit boxes in Firefox and Internet Explorer

I agree, things should have worked differently. I have seen this kind of
behavior once in a while. One workaround is as follows.

1. Go to the Edit Box, and turn off the Browse Mode.

2. Mark all the text, and copy it to the clipboard.

3. Hit Ctrl-A, then Del, to delete the text from the editbox.

4. Open things like Notepad, and paste in your copied text.

5. Do your editting, and then copy all back to the clipboard.

in your etxt.

Like I said, it is a workaround - though a rather long way around a
simple bush. Things really should not have to be that way, and I don't
have a good answer on why they are.

David