Hello Bob, I don't understand why some people have your problem, and
others don't.  I have windows10 anniversary edition,and window-eyes
9.5.3.0 and I do not get those security messages.  I am not sure why
not, but it does seem to be a hit and miss problem for sure.  I hope
that your problem gets solved soon, and that I don't start getting this
problem.  Rick