Hi I am running the windows 10 anniversary on 2 note books and a desktop computer and i am not seeing or hearing any warnings about security.
Cheers  Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 3:03 AM
To: Larry Higgins ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: The last three security updates still causing problems

could this be a setting in the windows defender thats doing this?

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:23 AM
To: Richard Jarvis ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

Well, I'm one who is, and I hope for Bob's sake that this can be
resolved, but I guess it really doesn't bother me since my natural
inclinations is to just use the favorites option to access them. I will
agree though that this behavior is really mystifying.