I think they do have an idea. Did you mis Dan's retirement? Now Doug works for them so he can't very well say things the company doesn't want him to say. There's a lot of hand writing on the wall to indicate that we'll really have freedom from choice. Would love to be wrong but it's difficult to ignore the many signs that indicate that we're going to be swallowed up by FS.