From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 12:38 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: major microsoft excelle and access database file problems

Hey guys,

I am running the latest we on a win 7 machine with microsoft office at work.
We have 3 major files that i need to access as part of my job, but i'm having a
huge issue.  These files live on the central server, and we have shortcuts
pointing to them on the desktop.  Here's what ahppens.  I click on them, and
window-eyes keeps saying the program is not responding, yet if people are
looking at it visually, they show up on the screen.  I need a solution here
guys, and quick, cause this is not acceptable the way it is, and yet my IT guy
doesn't have any ansers.
  It makes no sense.  The machine has 4 gigs of ram, and it should load.
  so all i get is stuff like close the program button, and wait for the program
to respond button.  I ahve to be able to access these files, and it makes no
sense why i can't.  Any ideas?