I'm using Windows 10 and have never had a problem with my favorites. You may check and see what add-ons you may have installed in I E.

-----Original Message----- From: Don H via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:42 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: favorites in IE

Running Win 10 and latest version of WE.
When using the favorites menu on IE 11 quite often when you arrow down
to a favorite in the favorites list and hit enter nothing happens.  In
other words the favorites don't work.  Only way to get them working
again is a system reboot.  Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?
Thanks

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com