Hi Don!

I have been using Cortana for quite a while now, and the only thing I have done is to sign up for an outlook address. It appears to work ok when I use it, although that isn't on a regular basis. Not certain of just what it is that you are referring to. Can you tell me what you need to subscribe to in order to use Cortana? Good Luck and Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.