Several of you have bragged about this program, but I don’t understand. I tried
to install version 2.0. When I did, the installation seemed to go well, but
when I used the shortcut on the desktop, it could not find the songr.exe file.
I used everything to search for it and seemed to find it under Windows
Prefetch-0-not where I expected to find it. Why not in program files or program
files X86. Very strange. I found other Songr files in the local temp directory
of my user directory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program to get the same
results. Surely I’[m missing something.