Well, I tried disabling my antivirus protection and songr didn’t install any
differently. The desktop shortcut still doesn’t worik.
the program appeared to load briefly and then stop. I tried to install it over
itself but got an error message. If these jokers hope to make money in the
future, they had better come up with a better product than this. I actually
E-mailed them. We’ll see if they write back. I really hope I’m missing
something. I am using Windos 7 64-bit Pro with the latest version of
Window-Eyes. I am not having problems with other applications, and AVG didn’t
detect any problems yesterday evening.