From: Jeremy Curry via Talk
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:56 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Jeremy Curry is leaving Ai Squared

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well.  As the subject says, I will be
leaving  Ai Squared. After serving with this team for nearly 12 years, my
final day will be Friday, October 28.  I have decided to take a job with
Interactive Accessibility.  While I won't be part of Ai Squared any more, I
want you all to know that it has been an honor to serve our customers.  I
plan to continue to stay active in the assistive technology community, and I
don't plan to be a stranger. <smile>

As one of my favorite Bible verses says, "In their hearts humans plan their
course, but the Lord establishes their steps"  (Proverbs 16:9). I am looking
forward to the new challenges and people that God has in store for me.

Warm Regards and God Bless,

Jeremy
Jeremy Curry
Director of Product Management